Originally a designer and dress maker, I have maintained a visual arts practice for the past 20 years. I find that my work is informed by my design background, which leads it to having an illustrative and playful quality.
For regular updates feel free to follow me on instagram @gabybrowett where I share recent and current work and news on upcoming exhibitions and projects!
-MoMA - MAMAC - ME, September 2022, Signal Arts Centre, Bray
-RHA 192nd Annual Exhibition, May - July 2022
- Convergence, May - August 2022,Walters and online at ArtNetdlr, curated by Jennifer Cunningham
- Emergence, March - May 2022, Walters and online at ArtNetdlr, curated by Louise Neiland
- Metamorphosis, February - April, Walters and online at ArtNetdlr, ArtNetdlr’s 2021 Biennale Collaborative Project
- Sculpture in Context, September 2021, National Botanic Gardens
- Signal Open, 2020, Signal Arts Centre, Bray
- Hinterland Collaborative Exhibtion, 2019, Eblana House, Dlr
- International Art Exhibition, 2018 Metropolitan Pavillion, New York
- Dublin Painting and Sketching Club Group Show, 2018, CHQ, Dublin
- Culture Night Art Net Exhibition, 2017, Dlr Mill Theatre, Dundrum,
curated by Aoife O’Toole, Dlr Mill Theatre Gallery, and Roisin Hogan, ArtNetdlr.
- Dublin Painting and Sketching Club Group Show, 2017, Town Hall, Dlr
- Embracing Our Differences, 2017, Sarasota Florida USA
- Signal Open, 2016, Signal Arts Centre, Bray
- Borders International Art Exhibition, 2016, Venice Art House Gallery, Venice, Italy
- Oxygen Contemporary Video and Performing Arts Festival, 2016, Rome, curated by Arch. Luca Curci
- The Interaction Project, 2016, Eblana House, Dlr